A bunch of little things on Skyblocks

Bluegale

First of all none of this is really important its all minor things that can be fixed if anyone has to much time on his hands :p
I will add stuff if something else catches my eye
  • Guardian spawner have the same spawning requirements as Zombie spawners. (yes no water and no light or nothing will spawn, took me about an hour to figure out...)
  • Chunk hopper do not collect loot from slimes (magma and normal)
  • Slime spawner slimes still stack (might not be an easy fix and isn't really an issue anyways)
  • The boots enchantment Undead Ruse likely doesnt work (at least I coundn't get it to work)
  • The bow enchantment Infernal I doesn't do anything?
  • Donator kits (SkyElite,... ) still give old books
  • /kit doesnt list /kit Masterbook and /kit Superior
  • From /ranks:
    • /slap, /poke, /dab, /facepalm don't seem to work
    • Some rank enables /kit Masterbook but isn't listed
  • /repair all as listed in Store doesnt exist, you have to type /cmi repair all instead
  • would be nice if /prewards could be listed somewhere same as with /ranks and /kit (a lot of people don't know about it) (possibly in the /menu)
  • /menu
    • Music got removed?!
    • Settings radio does nothing
    • Maybe link /is cp and /is warps there
  • /warps
    • Remove Shop (doesnt exist)
    • add Normalnether
    • possible add challengecrate (already exists under /cmi warps)
  • Skyblock challenges
    • Nether only requires 20 ghast tears but states 30
    • Food collector, doesnt need all foods but does require a stack of usally unstackable mushroom stew... (took me so long to figure out)
    • Block collector wants a full stack of "Ore" but actually wants the refined resource (iron ingots not iron ore)
    • It's a party is a little hard and when staff force tps everyone onto an island it kinda goes against the idea of the challenges (I had to pay a bunch of people)
  • Found a little "exploit" you can use /team help to get books to trade with villagers, not that the time writing the command 3 times would be worth the one emerald
  • You can create shops in the public nether (not sure if thats intended)
  • You can tnt canon the public nether spawn (also not sure if thats actually gonna be an issue, since nether already looks like it's been bombed)
  • Vote crate seems to have the legendary dust broken at least I should have gotten it but didnt.. and someone else also said to have had that problem
    • on 2nd thought the issue is probably the fact that it is still the old dust
    • old books are listed aswell but those are working fine (giving new books when opened)
    • likely same issue with challenge crate?
  • Not sure if it can be fixed but fishing rods knockback players, which makes it easy to kill afk players on other islands
  • Would be awesome if the mcmmo /fishing shake skill could be enabled (supposed to shake items off mobs)
  • /points shop, neither the armor nor the tools are purchasable
  • the /mining Blast Mining, was likely disabled cause tnt wasn't enabled earlier on but now it is and it would be great to be usable
  • the old unopened secret dust can't be opened (a very easy fix would putting up a "crate" that swaps the old for new)
  • Not really a bug but villager breeding doesnt work due to no grieving and snowmans dont make snow :(

great, detailed list, although a lot of these issues have been known to not work already by the majority of the community and/or have been stated by staff - thanks for listing things out though!