Yes [Arctis 7]

What country do you live in?
Canada

What timezone are you in? *
EDT

What languages are you fluent in?
French - English

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
Joined on 01/07/19 20:22:22 I played for 3 days 23 hours, 52 minutes.

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating?
I have shadowplays constantly on.

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
I have not.

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith?
Just to help and to deal with the players uninterested in being on here.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
I play a lot, days long, which means more time supervising.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience?
I have been the co owner of previous friends servers some with popularity and others not.
Also when I was way younger I was Head-Admin on servers that have vanished or I just don't really remember. (Not sure if you wanted to know.)

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
I was Co owner on a HunterZ Modpack created by my friend and youtuber Shaman. He has RP videos on this same server.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
Head Admin
Co-owner

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
There wasn't much trolls so I would build and prepare commands for events, announce them and preparing the /kits..

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
It really depends, honestly I just want to deal with the problems that occurs in the survival section of the server.
but as mentionned before I do play for large amount of times, day and night sometimes.

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
I swear a lot out of habbit, never after someone in an insulting way.

Willoyo09

Aka as most players call him is very helpfull i think he deserves to be staff he is pretty much online every day and plays allot...he is very helpfull twoards other/newer players he deservers to get staff... and as far as ive read he acctually qualifies in the boundaries needed for staff...