AntimatterMemes#0346

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

What country do you live in?:
I live in the United States

What timezone are you in?: I
am in Eastern Standard time zone (UTC -05:00

What languages are you fluent in?
I am a Native English speaker, and I've been learning Japanese for a while now, though I'm still rusty.

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network?
I currently have 1 day, 19 hours, and 13 mins as total playtime.
I joined on 25/02/19
Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
I can create gifs and capture screenshots. I'm not sure if my PC is capable of running MC and video capturing software, but I'm willing to try!

Have you ever been punished on the server before?
I have not, to my knowledge been punished on Xenolith.

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
I want to staff on Xenolith to catch rule breakers, this being because I've seen others throwing the rules to the side and attempting to get away with it.
quite frankly that's unacceptable, this server is free to us players at the expense of the server owner/managers and I'd imagine its quite stressful.
I'm here to help.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
You should pick me for staff because I am an honest, mature, and hard-working person(player).

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
I do have staff experience.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
The server that I was staffing had usually about 20-30 on at all times, sometimes more.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
I was ranked Senior Admin

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
My job was to both enforce the rules as well as ensure other staff were both following and enforcing said rules.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums?
I usually play on Survival everyday, for a couple hours per play session If I'm not at work. (maybe 2-4 hours per day at the minimum.)

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
I like to help and talk to people, however I'm pretty bad at it.

Last edited:
+0.5

Grammar errors

Nothing in the section "If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server? "

You didn't say any of your traits, only your flaw

what do you mean not much time on the server moderating? I'm on every day if work permits (usually it does) and I'm on for a few hours at a time...

Pokemonlover

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
I feel you could use more details and you need at least 2 days of playtime on all gamemodes.