ban appel

Status
Not open for further replies.

donovan

my ign is dondon333
i was banned by burner
i was banned for "greifing"

i was banned for being invisible in someones base then burner tp me there and stars accusing me of grefing and bans me for 2 weeks i wasn't greifing i was only invs and when i picked up his stuff i throw it back at her so i did nothing wrong but got banned for 2 weeks because he was spectating me while invs burner has no proof (that he has shown) of me greifing so should not be a ban because no rules was broken

donovan

he says he dosnt need proof he saw it but if he saw it why didnt he screen shot it or even record it. it makes no sense

Natcho

well, i all i see about dondon that he help to people and he never broke rules he is great guy he freindly to all
i dont know what happend buy he is great guy hope he will unban beacuse i dont think he do something bad he helped to much
people. if he did something bad i think should give him second chancs no one report dondon never i think he quitly. hope they staff
Will be cut short your ban time or unban.

fsnik123

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
The staff will be with dondon shortly to answer his appeal for Denied or Accepted.

Last edited:

oofmyback

dondon should be unbanned hes a nice guy it really doesnt sound like something he would do and if he did im sure he wont do it again

Burner

Staff Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Hello dondon333, thank you for appealing.

You were banned for Major Griefing, as I was getting claims of a person breaking someones chests and stealing their valuables as well. I hopped on and I caught you using a exploit to grief a players base and also stealing their valuables. I spectated you for a while before I brought you many times, but you tried to teleport away when I found out it was you, when I tried to confront you. Only you and the owner of the base was present there.

Also before I could pull up a recorder to record proof, the damage was already done.

[Server thread/INFO]: dondon333 issued server command: /msg BaconSama r the macines fine
[Server thread/INFO]: dondon333 issued server command: /r chest gone machines there

[Server thread/INFO]: dondon333 issued server command: /res list BaconSama
[Server thread/INFO]: BaconSama issued server command: /res kick dondon333 (This has been performed many times)

I also checked your homes, you had a home set at the owner's base, as well as a home for storing his stolen items, which has now been confiscated, and your ban has been extended to 2 weeks for lying to staff members.

As a result, you will be remained banned for 2 weeks.

Cheers,
- Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.