fireahmedgamerYT Staff Application

iIfireIi

Before we get started, there are rules and requirements that need to be met before you can apply:

Questions marked with '*' need to be answered. Questions without the '*' are optional.

Please take the time when you are writing your application. The more accurate you are, the better.

You need to be at least 14 years old.

You need to have at least 2 days of playing time, combined across all servers.

NOTE: Do not @ or DM any Staff Member to check your Staff Application. Doing so will result in it being denied immediately.

NOTE: If your application is considered good enough, you will have to go through a second screening. I will DM you if this happens.

NOTE: If your application has been denied, you'll need to wait for a period of 2 weeks before you can apply again.

NOTE: If you don't want to reveal your Location (Timezone) or Age to the public, you can DM it to DylThaB#5346.

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name
fireahmedgamerYT*
How old are you? *
11 years old but im not in the job that makes me idiot

What is your Discord Name/Tag? *
(@fireahmedgamerYT#4783 )
(e.g. DylThaB#5346)

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes i have*

What country do you live in?
Egypt

What timezone are you in? *
(GMT+09:00) cairo

What languages are you fluent in?
Arabic and english

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
So im playing this server from realy old time so i can say more than 1 month (basicly in skyblock 2 days)

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
i cant record due to the lag but i can work on screen shots

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
Never
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
To handle out cheaters and breaking rules players to be skyblock helper

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
Not everyone working to fix that i maen they do but i will do the my best

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
Yes, Owner of server,morderator,helper,admin

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
Basicly my old friend came with his friends alot of times to do stuff and staff in that server

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
Helper, Moderator,Admin

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)
I was banning and kicking and warning and helping owner

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)
I cant stay on discord due to my bad computer that effect discord in some times make it harder to talk and go to channels but i can handle that alot i can stay so no proplem

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)
If i saw player working with ips so get me harder to mute and ban him.

iIfireIi

im not the staff here, but it does say you have to be over 14 years of age.
I hope they just accept it bec im not that idiot to mess up with commands so i hope they be kind to me i have it good but i need more stuff to support skyblock and preven breaking the rules the most rule get breaked is the rule 11