skyblock:7 days
survival: 2days
prison: 5hrs
0verall 9days and 5hrs

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)

Bandicam

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

no

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
I want to be staff because I am very active and I love the community, I love to help out people who are annoyed or need help doing something. I am also very talented with catching hackers and make sure that I catch them at the right time and record them. I get along with most of the staff members and they know me quite well.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
believe I may not be the best choice of those you`ve received applications from, but I would say I am a better choice due to my personality. I am calm, collected, intelligent, and it`s usually difficult to annoy or anger me unless you hit a personal nerve. For these reasons I would be better than most applicants. I am also more mature than most you likely receive, as over reviewing others` staff applications, I have noticed most are 14 or younger. Additionally, I believe that everyone should get what they deserve when it comes down to punishments or other matters. As for another reason, I am on almost constantly and would be able to keep most trouble down with high efficiency. I also have skill in de-escalating situations. As for other reasoning, I am well-liked by most of the community as far as I`m aware, as no major incidents have happened in which people have come out disliking my personally.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
yes I own my own server

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
not many as I have just started it

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
owner

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

I made the server

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)

7hrs

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)

flaw: not good at plug-ins
trait:helping people

blue: questions
orange bald: answers

thanks for reading and have a nice day

Last edited:

Ditlihi

I'm sorry I just don't believe your 16, you also say above that your calm and difficult to anger but at the bottom say your flaw is short tempered

I'm sorry I just don't believe your 16, you also say above that your calm and difficult to anger but at the bottom say your flaw is short tempered
Thanks u for been honest I am achually 16 just don’t sound it because of the way I talk as I don’t know why I sound like under 16 year old and I have changed the flaw cuz I don’t get angry easily lol

fsnik123

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
A well put and honest application, can see that you have spent time on this and expressed your feelings very well. Will be glad to be working with you if you get picked!
A (+) from me
Goodluck Hayden.

A well put and honest application, can see that you have spent time on this and expressed your feelings very well. Will be glad to be working with you if you get picked!
A (+) from me
Goodluck Hayden.
Thanks for your reply dude I appreciate it, I would be so happy if I get staff seeing as I get along with you and Sam and all the other staff members lol

Samaelx

Staff member
Honest answers. I know you from Retronix same as Grayone, you've changed alot from back then and yes you do help to new players and help with hackers catching. Hope to see you around more +1 from me ;)

pmcKANE

Hayden is super active and super attentive. She's quick to report and keeps her eyes open for abusive behaviour all the time. I think she'd be incredibly useful in this regard. Her heart is squarely in the right place and she's legit helpful, especially to new players.

Hayden is super active and super attentive. She's quick to report and keeps her eyes open for abusive behaviour all the time. I think she'd be incredibly useful in this regard. Her heart is squarely in the right place and she's legit helpful, especially to new players.
thanks kane really appreciate the response lol