Gray's Staff Application

Grayone

Some Idea of how I format my application:
Short/YesNo questions are formatted like this.
Long and informational answers have close to no formatting.
Questions have been formated like this.

Edit #1: I'm now actually 16 years old.

Now we can start!
|______________________________________________________________________________________________________________|

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name)*
Grayone

How old are you? *

What is your Discord Name/Tag? *
(e.g. DylThaB#5346)

Grayone#2875

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes.

What country do you live in?
North Macedonia

What timezone are you in? *
UTC +2

What languages are you fluent in?
English, Macedonian (And almost all other balcanic languages.)

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
2 Days or more.

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)

Yes I am able to do that.

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

Never.

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
Well let me start, I have been staff from the middle of Retronix, so I am aware of what this community needs and how it feels like to be staff and help the community!
I have amazing skills in communications and I have a sense of humor that is used whenever it is needed. I have been a part of the community for a long time and I want to continue that timeline because I have gathered memories that I can't forget.
I have been working on my 'social' skills and I have gotten better on approaching problems since I do mess around with code and that develops a nice problem solving skill over time.
Playing on Xenolith offers a feeling like no other because almost every day I can face some new things, players and that helps me understand the community even more.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
I play in a timezone that as I have seen over the past few days is less covered with staff.
As I mentioned in the previous answer, I have an amazing skill of solving problems and understanding where they came from, I see problems as bugs and we all have those so I love to try and remove the bugs as fast and as efficient as possible.
I have a great relationship with most of the community since I don't love to leave a bad mark behind me.
I can be understanding and I don't tempt to over react to hard situations, because over reactions just lead to even more problems and that is not what I personally want.
I can offer help in bugs with some plug-ins since I have been working with Java for some time now, I have a nice amount of knowledge in Website development since I have and still do that.
I am almost always available for any kind of problem that appears.
Honesty is also one of my good sides.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
Yes I do, I have been staff on Retronix.
And I have been staff on some servers that are now closed. (These servers where mainly one game-mode based, survival or skyblock in general.)

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
Retronix had 15-20.
Other servers had around the same player count as Retronix.
And one was very small like 5-8 people a day.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
If I can recall correctly I got up to Moderator on Retronix.
On the other servers I was a manager, an Admin and a Helper.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

Well on Retronix I worked on keeping the community running smoothly with other staff members.
On the server where I was manager, I have done game mode development, I gathered plugins, fixed bugs, did this through FTP.
On the one where I was Admin, I helped maintain the Discord, Forum and server since all the other staff members where lazy I did do most of the work by myself.
On the one where I had Helper I just helped players out since that rank had almost no perms.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)

Monday - Free from 10AM until 8PM
Tuesday - Free from 11AM until 7PM
Wednesday - Free from 10AM until 8PM
Thursday - Free from 8AM until 8PM
Friday - Free from 10AM until 8PM
Weekends - Free the whole day

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)

Flaws - I can be a bit fast with my decisions and a small amount of inpatient.
Traits - Coding, Problem solving​

Last edited:
💯 should be staff, he is a nice hard working person and Was staff on Retronix where he worked really hard. Especially when he used to punish me for when I broke rules lol (which I deserved)