What languages are you fluent in?
Frensh Arabic English

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
+21 hours

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
Yes

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)
No

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *

I have been playing survival yesterday and just moved to skyblock today, this server is chill and does not have alot of players which is the type of servers that I like, everyone is friendly here so i dont want to see bad peoples ruin it I have already found some players that were scamming others and I feel bad for them, I haven't seen a staff when I was playing skyblock and it could be a problem for a server like this, Xrayers could cheat to get diamonds (which is unfair to other players). I have read the rules and I've already seen players swearing, talking other language than english.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *

I could tp to people mining, to see if they Xray, warn scammers and i could be active in my freetime

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *

Yes

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

There were like 4 players, it was a Minecraft Pocket Edition server

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

I had the same rank as the owner

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)

I just sayed it:
I could be here when I dont have school or when i've finished my homeworks, so i could be active for 2 hours when i have school and ~6-8 hours the weekends and vacations

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)

Flaw: Maybe its my age, idk if its the minimum for applying
.trait: being active and tp to players and inspecting them for 5 min and move on the other player.

Last edited: