MikeMadez's staff application

MikeMadez

What is your IGN? MikeMadez.

How old are you? 15.

What is your Discord Name/Tag? *
dAlmightySurvivor#9650.

Do you have a working microphone? Yes.

What country do you live in? Philippines.

What timezone are you in? * GMT+8.

What languages are you fluent in? Tagalog, English.

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? * 3 days, 22 hours.

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? * Yes, I can.
(Recordings for example)

Have you ever been punished on the server before? * Got muted twice for saying the N Word.
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? * Because I want to help, and because i think that this is not that popular server that's why hackers come and they hack. I noticed that the mods, admins, trainees are not always online. I'm always online and bored, so I decided to apply.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? * Because I have a little bit experience of being a staff. I can be always online and watch the server.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
Yes.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average? Probably 6+ players.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
Moderator, Helper.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP) The only thing that I did before was to Watch the server and help. I helped a little bit in doing forum things.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice) 5-8 hours, when no classes and something to do, i can play up to 24 hours.

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins) Sometimes I'm short-tempered and not patient.
Traits> Helpful, and A good listener.