My application

Akikizi

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name
How old are you? *

My in game name is akikizi69 im 29 years old.

What is your Discord Name/Tag? *
(e.g. DylThaB#5346)

My discord name is Haftebayoo#9189

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes i have one.

What country do you live in?

I live in Serbia middle EU
What timezone are you in? *

London time zone idk really how its called tbh

What languages are you fluent in?
English Serbian and some Spanish

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *

My total play time is 17 days i joined server 31/3/2019

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
Yes im pretty dedicated to that and im able to do quick screenshots at any time. Also i keep an eye on chat always

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

Yes i was here on Xenolith and the reason is i did not read rules i just started and i mentioned one site i was muted for 3-6 hrs

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *

I want to become part of this server cuz i love it and i think i can improve myself and improve quality of game and so people can learn fast how to start basics etc...

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *

All do their job best they can im not better of any other here we are all same and equal ^^

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *

Never Xenolith is my very first server i played in my life

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

Nope ^^

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

On this server i have donator Discoverer rank

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

None

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)
I can spend lot of time online on server also i am always on discord watching #report and all other sections for new info and news ^^

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)
Im so chill and i think that will be hard for others to make me mad or rage cuz im full of patient and love. Also maybe i dont know to make plugins but i will show no mercy to ruler breakers cuz they dont respect other members and our community. So i have ambition to become some kind of server super hero :)