Please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raniel

- Questions marked with '*' need to be answered, questions without the '*' are optional. -

What is your IGN? *
Raniel

What is the IGN of the Staff member who banned you?
The Console banned me

Why are you banned? *
For "exploiting" to gain money on Skyblock.

What time were you banned?
2019-03-12

Why should your ban be revoked? *
It was not to my knowledge that using crash was exploiting. Yes i did gain alot of money in a short amount of time. But i thought since before the reset of the whole gambling games, astonlorenzo use to gain 20 mill a day and i thought the same luck applied to me when i was using crash. I completely understand taking away our money as it was the right was to fix the system along with taking crash away. I dont understand the ban, bans are suppose to teach you a lesson. There is no lesson to be learn in this case as for me as the player it is impossible to tell between luck/exploit when it comes to gambling. I thought that when i gained alot of money using crash, that it was just pure luck and using a betting strategy that i learn gambling in cs. And while gaining money i did lose by the fact that my win rate is 55-60% and that is not that high considering i did not play many games of crash. And i thought that the win rate and astonlorenzo past winnings and luck that this "exploit" was legit.

Do you have any proof that the ban was false? *
(Recordings of e.g. you not cheating - Recordings should be uploaded to YouTube and linked here.)
No i dont

0verseer

Staff Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
There is a lesson to be learned here, if you gain 40 million dollar in 10 minutes (Baltop #1 had 37 million gathered over 5 days), it should ring a bell: "I just got 40% of the whole server's total balance in 10 minutes, this might be broken.. I should report it." and not ring this bell: "Let's not tell anyone, earn hundreds of millions in an extremely short period of time, buy stacks upon stacks of spawners to make even more money in the end!"

Ban has been
Reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.