What languages are you fluent in?

French, English and German

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *

7+ hours

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)

Yes

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

Muted

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *

I am applying because I really think I have a bit more to offer to the server. I have a bit of experience as staff on previous servers, and I think that have more helpers could really help to retain new people who may struggle when they join the server. I think I have good leadership skills, and I really just want to go above and beyond to help make other's experience here just as wonderful as mine has been. I believe that this community really could use just more staff who are more accessible to players, and I hope to fill that position.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *

I want to become staff because even now in the server I find myself often helping new players, but as my rank in the current moment, I can only do so much. I still may not know everything about the server yet, but I can learn. I have skills and experience which won't make a transition to helper very difficult. I spend a lot of my time in the server often just wanting to do more. I think I have some new ideas which can bring more variety to the server. I am generally a happy, very friendly person and I think a person such as myself would be a great staff member here to help being people an enjoyable experience that they will likely always remember.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *

Yes, I was a moderator (third highest rank and 5 ranks above the lowest rank) on a server that generally had <70 players but the server got deleted.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

Answered above.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

Answered above.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

I would play normally but keep an eye for the chat and anybody using blacklisted modifications. I will always prioritize in punishing those who don't follow the rules provided by the server.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)

At least 2 and a half hours a day

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)

I notice myself sometimes getting easily distracted.

I've also never seen you in-game.

You don't have enough playtime to even be considered... (minimum is 2 days or 48 hours)