What country do you live in?
Belgium

What timezone are you in? *
UTC +2 Brussels

What languages are you fluent in?
English, Dutch, French

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
According to /stats : On this very moment, i played
18 days, 10 hours 18 minutes 28 seconds (sounds alot, is alot)

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
Yes i do, i have bandicam

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)
A few, i've been banned for exploiting a glitch about money...
After that, i've been perm banned for ban evading (i was saying sorry to my victims)
I've been muted once for player disrespect wich was surely not on purpose
And a few warnings**

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
I am a member that is very frequently online during the weekends and also during the week days, i also want the permission to handle reports on my own, without the need to get the owners all the time. I like the server xenolith very much, besides that i've been doing bad things, now i am giving away free stuff.. but i think that makes no change to this request ^_^ , i am a good detective to see who is doing something wrong, i am also very active in the chat (sometimes too active) I mainly want to become a staff member because people will no longer do bad things (i hope, i'll help to fix it)

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
As i mentioned in the post above :
- I am very frequently online
- i am a good detective to see when people are doing things wrong
- i am very helpful, like started a freeshop
- i am very active in the chat.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
Yes i do, a few years ago, my brother started a server called "Creacraft", wich name was then changed to "Dream-Mc", it was a server with mainly dutch players and one of the top dutch servers at that time, i was co owner on that server because my brother was running it. At that time; i was still pretty childish, so i didnt really "staff" at that time. but i was the rank... (sadly the server was closed since minecraft was dying)

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
As i mentioned above
- It was one of the popularest servers in Belgium and netherlands, i think,
- Around 10 000 players registered in total
- around 23 players online daily
- Kinda the popularity of Xenolith at this point

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?
As i mentioned above
I had Co-Owner rank

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)
Well, i was pretty young at that time, so i just helped people out with problems. Just like i wanna do now on this server.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)
On the weekdays : i can be online 3 hours (in the evening)
In the weekend : Depends on what my parents planned to do :/

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)
I'll tryna answer right this time
My biggest flaw is that i get kinda annoyed when people disrespect me...
My biggest trait in fact is that i am online alot, and i am also active in the chat.

Stojke

+rep for being "nice"
You put a lot of irrelevant information on this application and you were punished quite a lot actually. Also not sure if a server with 23 players can be deemed as "one of the top dutch servers" since I know for a fact there were and are a lot of the servers that pull up close to 500 players daily but that's irrelevant.

shop10

+rep for being "nice"
You put a lot of irrelevant information on this application and you were punished quite a lot actually. Also not sure if a server with 23 players can be deemed as "one of the top dutch servers" since I know for a fact there were and are a lot of the servers that pull up close to 500 players daily but that's irrelevant.
my brother told me it was a popular server as i said i was childish xD
And btw i listed all my punishments down so what
and what u mean with irrelevant information? do you say i dont live in belgium?