Stabiinq

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name):
Stabiinq

How old are you? *

What is your Discord Name/Tag? *
(e.g. DylThaB#5346)

Stabiinq#1165

Do you have a working microphone?
Indeed, I do and i will be happy to use it.

What country do you live in?
Egypt.

What timezone are you in? *
GMT+2

What languages are you fluent in?
English and French and Arabic.

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *

2 days, 2 hours, 33 mins, 31 secs.

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
Yes of course. I have my own recording software i have downloaded.

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)
I was warned 1 time for being rude. I have apologized to the victim and he apologized to me connoquially because of his attitude too as he got warned.

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
I think I would be a excellent staff member because I do enjoy playing Xenolith and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Xenolith.
I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. Being a staff member has always been a huge ambition of mine, I love and am passionate to help people out. I crave the feeling of satisfaction when I do. I would love to be recognised for this. I tend to help out a lot in the community where I live. I have also played Xenolith for a long time and I am quite a dedicated player to the server and have contributed a lot to the community. I feel as though I would be an asset to the staff team and would stick to my role and hold it with responsibility and enthusiasm.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
As a staff member I would always go out of my way to help others and due to life experiences I am a very caring person and am able to sympathise easily. I would love to be the person who people can rely on, turn to, can deal with Reports and help moderate. I am honest, trustworthy and would never go back on my word or lie for that matter. I am also innovative and would love and am eager to bring this and contribute my ideas to the staff team.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
Yes i did indeed become a staff from admin to a co owner in a server, but sadly it got shut down.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?
Approximately 20-50 players come on every day, i kept the server in good condition just for the increment and for the players to enjoy there.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

I started as an admin, until i got ranked up to Co Owner.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

I have been watching over hackers, DDosers, etc. and doing giveaways and dropparties.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)

Sunday: 30 minutes - 1 hour
Monday: 30 minutes - 1 hour
Tuesday: 30 minutes - 1 hour
Wednesday: 30 minutes - 1 hour
Thursday: 1 hour - 5 hours
Friday: 50 minutes - 3 hours
Saturday: 50 minutes - 3 hours

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)

My trait is basically hacker/advertiser-finding. Its the best thing i can do!

Thank you for reading my application. I look forward to hearing from you! :D

Regards,
Stabiinq

Last edited:
+ 0.2

* You do not meet the age requirements

*You did not state your flaws, only your traits

*Stated in your schedule, you cannot be very active

In my opinion, you are not going to be accepted due to the age issue, but Good Luck otherwise.

0verseer

Staff Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
You failed to meet the Age Requirement , your application has been, Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.