English/Latvian

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *

Around 7 days

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *

yes

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *

No

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *

Bcuz i wanna help the comunity not worry about hackers/people who spam/type bad words...

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *

Well i can provide almost 24/7 online time bcuz its summer time and i have no life so i have allot of fun on the server and i can provide the servers security by punishing players who break rules...

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *

I have ran a server for a while but i didnt have the money to continue

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

Around 5-10 people easely

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

Moderator...

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?

I stayed online talked to people and was having fun helping out newer players... and just totaly making sure there arent any hackers that ruin the fun for other players

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *

I can easely stay on the server for like around 9 hours straight i would say i play 9 hours and then sleep then spend time with family for some time and get on the server when i have nothing else to do...

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?

flaw would be that i dont know most the plug-ins but im willing to learn them if thats necesary... my best traits would be im very good at talking with people as i said i like to help newer players and im willing to work hard for the server thats what im trying to do overall...

Last edited: