What languages are you fluent in?

Estonian, english

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *

12h on survival, about 24h on prison before the reset

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)

yes

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)

1x 3h mute for being disrespectful towards another player

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *

There are many spammers, xrayers and hackers and I rarely see any other staff online.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *

I am very active on the server, online every day. I haven't been online for the last 1-2 weeks due to injury but now I am able to play more.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *

Yes

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

I have been a moderator and administrator on some Estonian servers a few years ago which reached about 50-100 players before i quit minecraft for personal reasons. I have been a co-owner on a starting server that reached about 20-50 players online daily before i quit minecraft. I am also working on my own server at the moment for experimental reasons and I will not make it public because I am only learning and getting more experience on how to run server and how to be staff. I'm also learning more about the plugins and commands.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

Once i was a head-administrator but mostly administrator since i started being a moderator and got promoted by time. I have also been a co-owner once.

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

As a co-owner i helped to build the server, setting up the plugins and permissions etc, also building basic warps like shop and jails. As an admin and moderator I mostly kept my eyes on the chat and made sure it stays clear from spam and offensive content and no one breaks the rules. I was also hunting hackers on my spare time, keeping my eye on the way they pvp or mine etc.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)

I play minecraft on my spare time and right now i have a lot of time and i'm mostly active, but on discord i am always online and i will respond as soon as i can and come to the server if needed. When school starts then i will be available mostly on weekends and evenings.

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)

My traits are that I am very active on the server and i know a lot about staffing and i'm learning even more since i'm running my own experimental private server. I really like to help people. My flaws are that i can't stand when people are being mean towards me and i might start insulting them and treating them the exact way they are treating me.