Staff Application

Emperior

Hello, my name is Carrion Kitchen i am a 14 year old Minecraft player know as (Emperior) who enjoys playing on Xenolith Server. Factions is what i mainly play most of the time or skyblock pvp. Usually when i login there are hackers running around the hub talking to other hackers about there little cheat client. and how great they are at pvp even though they're probably not a gamer at all if they have to cheat. So i want to apply for mod so there aren't no hackers ruining the server.
10/10 Server

Before we get started, there are rules and requirements that need to be met before you can apply:

Questions marked with '*' need to be answered. Questions without the '*' are optional.

Please take the time when you are writing your application. The more accurate you are, the better.

You need to be at least 14 years old.

You need to have at least 2 days of playing time, combined across all servers.

NOTE: Do not @ or DM any Staff Member to check your Staff Application. Doing so will result in it being denied immediately.

NOTE: If your application is considered good enough, you will have to go through a second screening. I will DM you if this happens.

NOTE: If your application has been denied, you'll need to wait for a period of 2 weeks before you can apply again.

NOTE: If you don't want to reveal your Location (Timezone) or Age to the public, you can DM it to DylThaB#5346.

What is your IGN? (In-Game Name
How old are you? *
14 and my ign Emperior

What is your Discord Name/Tag? *
Emperior#3737

Do you have a working microphone?
No

What country do you live in?
USA

What timezone are you in? *
(GMT-5:00) Pensacola

What languages are you fluent in?
English

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
1 Week

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
Yes if i do not lag as bad.

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)
Never

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
Most Staff are never on and most people wish they were on and im usually on MC and i just want to snap the hackers away.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
i can fool many hackers with the tricks up my sleeve. such as placing a chest and see if they mine right towards its which means they are using Chest ESP and if someone seen someone hacking in pvp i will report immediatly.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
No

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server?
(e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)
I could Moderate about 1- 3 hours in-game (30 Minutes - 1 hour on discord)( 30 minutes - 1 hour as well on the forums)

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)
Flaw - short-tempered / Trait - Helpful

fsnik123

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
will be great if you can dedicate more time on ALL of the network, as you say staff are never online but 30min-1h on discord doesn’t seem enough
Goodluck!

Emperior

fsnik123 i usually just play on the server but i dont mess with discord that much