• UTC+1

What languages are you fluent in?
english

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
yes i will be able to record.

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)
i have been banned for tp killing but i didnt do the tpkilling just asked some1 to

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
i want to be. staff becouse i belive i could make the sea peaceful place with minimum haxers hopefully will get rid of all of the haxers

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
i could spend all day on the server and cheeking discord i sometime go to sleep at 3 am this would let me be on more and punish rulebreakers

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
i have not been staff

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
i could spend all day and alot of the night on the server and every 30mins i could cheek discord

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
well i am very carm and would be able to defuse most situations however i would say so situations do get me mad but i can keep that in as i have many stress balls that could keep me carm to resolve the situation

fsnik123

Trainee
Staff member
Trainee
please provide total current playtime :) or if /playtime don’t work, tell us your playtime you THINK u have

donovan

/playtime is broken but i think i have played about a week on skyblock , about a mounth on survival and only a couple of hours on the rest