What languages are you fluent in?
English

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
5 days , 4 hours.

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? *
(Recordings for example)
Yes

Have you ever been punished on the server before? *
(If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc)
No

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *
The help support players, and to help make the game a safe environment for all players. Yes catching cheaters and hackers is fun and all but it's also helping players and supporting new comers to have the best gaming environment. I may not play other servers but with being in prison mostly I am able to watch over it and keep it safe for all who come to have a awesome experience. I also notice a lack of staff through the times I play due to time differences and there are times when staff is needed but most are off due to the time. So being able to be on during those times I would be able to assist and take care of our community when one needs help.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *
Since I mostly play prison, Most other staff members are on other servers and are not able to see what goes on in prison unless they have screenshots or recordings. I am able to help guide players and watch the prison server while I am on so other staff can tend to other players through out the game. Plus having knowledge in prison I will be able to assist with any concerns that new comers or even the experienced players may encounter.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *
No

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? *
(Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice)
Im able to freely be in-game, discord, and forums between 7pm to 12am EST when I work, On my off days I can dedicate all my time to discord, forums, and in-game. It's hard to get a set schedule due to different days off during the week but mostly I will be on the times given above

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait?
(e.g. flaw > short-tempered / trait > developing plug-ins)
For flaws, I don't deal with racism and sexism to well, I tend to be to open minded about things then a straight minded individual.
For Traits, Im a swift learner and always love a opportunity to grow. Im kind hearted and help players when im able to, to have a better playing experience.

Last edited: