Yes

What country do you live in?

Estonia

What timezone are you in? *

GMT +3

What languages are you fluent in?

English, Estonia

What is your total current playtime across all of the servers on the network? *
Like 2 weeks ago i joined and started to play survival whit my friends.

Are you able to capture evidence of e.g. players cheating? (Recordings for example) *

Yes. Im using OBS

Have you ever been punished on the server before? (If so, list the punishments: warns, mutes, etc) *

No

Why do you want to be Staff on Xenolith? *

I have always enjoyed helping people and I want to help people and be a part of a server I enjoy playing on.

Why should we pick you over other applicants? What can you provide us that others cannot? *

Im interested in computers and server running.

Do you have any past "staffing" experience? *

yes

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: How many players that server, that you staffed on, managed to maintain on average?

they have been usually small servers like 0- 20 people. record 29

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What rank you had on that server?

I have been owner

If you have any past "staffing" experience, let us know: What you mainly did whilst you staffed on that server? (e.g. Working on a plug-in via FTP)

Plugins and bot that sits in the server so the server wont close down.

How much time can you dedicate per day to moderating in-game, on discord and on the forums? (Creating a schedule gives us more information but, that's your choice) *

i have school and so im online about 15.00-22.00

What would you consider to be your biggest flaw and trait? (e.g. flaw > angry easily / trait > developing plug-ins)

Flaw: I get mad really easy

Best trait: im good whit spigot and unity.

vRaidz

When they ask for total play time they are talking about the total playlist on each server. Which you can check with /playtime I believe