The future for survival

Onimura

What is your IGN? *
Onimura

What is your suggestion? *
*Removing silk touching spawner and placing spawner,, as i dont like the idea of the economy running on spawners, i think its going to be more enjoyable without them, so you need to make an actual farm and it takes a lot of time. not like spawners that are placed, you can just buy it off of someone and then buy more with the money you get from that spawner presumably afked money, and then go on. its kinda boring for me.

*Remaking the /shop, too dependent on /shop. i think the buy feature on /shop needs to be removed, because its going to make players involve more in socializing with other people if they really need the items. the chat is sometime dead as a zombie, because they dont need to depend on other person, lets say that you have money on the server, and then decided to build a humungous build that needs different types of blocks and you dont have the blocks needed to fuffil that. you can just /shop now, i know it makes like easy, but i think its going to be better without buying feature.

*Adding events, as i know it, there has been some event in the past. on of them is raid. the people that i surveyed said that its repetitive and boring, the event should change from time to time, it cant just be one event, played over and over again and ofc you're going to be bored. lets say that you guys make an event for mining, it should only last for 1-3 days, it doesnt have to involve fancy plugins, it can be simple but fun where people participate and get excited about it.

*More /rank. i think that as of now, /rank in survival can have a lot more improvement. the first few ranks were exccciting because its something new to new players, like more sethomes, mcmmo multiplier, hat, etc. maybe it doesnt have to involve getting advantages from ranking up, but more like cccosmetics, cosmetics is always a fun way to flex on people. because the survival store is boring, it's nothing compared to other servers. maybe add some cosmetics or something like that.

*Bigger borders, it opens a lot more variety to minecraft, you can see something odd or exciting in the mc world, or it can gradually expand everyday or week. so we can discover something new.

What server(s) would this suggestion apply to? *
Survival

0verseer

Staff Manager
Staff member
Staff Manager
Someone, I won't name anyone, decided to make spawners a common thing in the crates, which crippled the economy from the get go..

the other points, have already been discussed for the rework (after reset)

bigger borders might not happen since it would decrease the server performance, but we'll have to wait and see.

overall good suggestions!

Silk spawners is a must-have, however, I do agree that they should be more rare in crates. On the subject of bigger borders, I like the ideas, but the server performance would be effected, as overseer stated.

I think mini events like an envoy or meteor appeared at the warp pvp so that a lot of players will risk their life for some great reward that they may get in that event or something like that. Or i could be like a random item spawned somewhere at spawn or at warp crates basically like an egg hunt.

I think mini events like an envoy or meteor appeared at the warp pvp so that a lot of players will risk their life for some great reward that they may get in that event or something like that. Or i could be like a random item spawned somewhere at spawn or at warp crates basically like an egg hunt.
would be unfair for players without fly