vRaidz's Introduction

vRaidz

Heya!

Most of you know me as vRaidz (in game name) but I don't know if many of you know that my name is Damion so that's a start. Anyways let me introduce myself.

Who am I?
I'm a player who enjoys to still play Minecraft in this day and age. I like to PvP most of the time but I'm not always going to be on those kinds of gamemodes. I tend to play Survival from time to time so you may see me on there. I am 15 years old as of 2019 and I'm still living! I like helping new people who join the server get started on their adventures (unless they're a cheater). If you see my online make sure to say hi! Also my favorite color is purple. I'm a nice guy in general unless you happen to do something that makes me mad then I will probably get pretty annoyed. So please try to keep calm with me and we'll have a nice time.

What are some of the things I enjoy?
Well I obviously enjoy Minecraft as well as some other video games, Call of Duty, osu!, ect. I like to watch anime and then get called a weeb for it. So that's a thing.

How long have I been involved with this community?
Well before this server came RetronixCraft, and I knew many staff members from there and I still do to this day as they have transferred into the making of Xenolith. I've been around since I believe Septemberish of 2018.

That sums up my intro. So if you happen to have any questions for me then please don't hesitate to contact me on Discord, my username is vRaidz#2633 but if you happen to spam me then you will get blocked.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night! :D