What game mode or server we should add next?

What game mode or server we should add next?

• Total voters

Rane

Administrator
Staff member
Use the poll above or reply to this thread with your own opinion!

Last edited:

Romsh

I dont know, if it is interesting enough or even practicable in a reasonable way, but I thought it might be nice, if there was some kind of "event" where you organize some sort of pvp fights like hunger games or a UHC-Survival for all the players like once a month, giving special rewards like ranks or other advantages for the other gamemodes.

I dont know, if it is interesting enough or even practicable in a reasonable way, but I thought it might be nice, if there was some kind of "event" where you organize some sort of pvp fights like hunger games or a UHC-Survival for all the players like once a month, giving special rewards like ranks or other advantages for the other gamemodes.
Cool idea Romsh I like this

Factions as it a amazing game mode and that a lot of people want it as it’s a chance for People to team up and enjoy raiding and pvping

Factions/Towny I should suggest
Why do u think you should add the gamemodes?
Well as much as I can say Factions is very cool.Well the important thing is players must love it and play on it in order to make more players.Making a Gamemode is hard like we all know.But if we all work together we can make Xenoliths much better